Welcome to the website of the Specialised Information Service for Finno-Ugric / Uralic Languages, Literatures and Cultures.
This service provides central access to academic literature and information regarding Finnougrian/Uralic Studies, Finnish and Hungarian Studies as well as the research of the regions Finland and Hungary. Read more >
- acquires literature, which otherwise would not be available in Germany
- provides access to specialist information
- licenses hitherto in Germany not distributed electronic media
- allows submission of acquisition proposals
- works closely with the Specialised Information Service Northern Europe and the Specialised Information Service for Russian, East and Southeast European Studies
- is interested in your feedback
looks forward to your visit and wishes you successful research!
Digital Access to Sámi Heritage Archives (University of Lapland, Finland)
Ingria and Ingrians – recording histories, preserving memories (Suomalaisen Kirjallisuuden Seura, Finland)